Friday, March 28, 2008

1. What is your experience in giving an informative speech and how you did you face the situation on the presentation day?

My experience in giving an informative speech is search the suitable topic at internet. Choosing topic that much more time to find a suitable topic, because much information had in internet world. I choose a topic 7 Wonder in the world, where that have many country have wonder and I just pick in 1 wonder in each country. Sometimes, have 2 or more wonder in one country. So, I choose that interesting, good information about that and the best picture. After get information I just analyze, pick the best word to speech. It very hard to find a sentence to put in as a point on PowerPoint. In my experience, must be careful and read properly to find the better word to present it. The spelling and the pronounce must be correct because it will remark by judges. While in the presentation day, the situation be silent, scare and my face while the situation on the presentation very pale, my finger very cold, and my head blurred and also shivery. I cannot sit in properly and my finger still shivery. After the presentation it is become a normal but the shivery still have.

No comments: