Friday, March 28, 2008

3. How are you going to use the skills that you learn during your public speaking course in the future?

In the first step, I will used the skill how to persuade people when be a sales.It can be for me to more too speak and give a little conventional for the buyer about the product. Besides that, can improve my pronouns and met each other to the variety characteristic human in the world. Another skill that learn during my public speaking course is how to overcome the stage fright when give a speech to people where’s I no to be a shivery while to speech to many audience. The other skill is, I will preparation before give to speech to others people and analyze the topic first before the day is come. Although, in short time I will analyze in the early before starting. It will be improve the speaking and the spoken. It is also to improve itself to be a perfect on speaking in English while met others people. Without knowing anything about public speaking, we just like “katak bawah tempurung”. So make sure the public speaking is for meet others people and many types of people characteristic we must found at so, the environment on this we must more be matured and always smile….!

No comments: