Friday, March 28, 2008

2. What are the methods that you use in persuading people?

In my persuading presentation I sale the hand phone and any brand. The methods that I use to persuading people to buy my hand phone is, confidential of the price that is not to expensive, the original casing and battery, get chargers and the head phone. Also get a warranty until one year. I also persuade people in good introduction of the product about the brand, the software, and the speaker. Mostly the buyer will ask about the price, the software, the original battery and also the speaker. Usually the buyer will ask the speaker on Nokia and Sony Ericsson brand which one is better. From the question, I will persuade and convince the buyer the Sony Ericsson brand is better than Nokia. Before persuade, must be know about the overall of Sony Ericsson brand and to make sure the persuading that I do it more benefit and the buyer will buy it. Besides that, give a some free give to the buyer after buy something and its also including in persuade others people and don’t give up in fast when the people concern about to promote and persuade to buy it.

No comments: